Caring for your flowers
Firstly, we hope you are enjoying your flowers! Thank you for supporting Loanda Flowers and buying local.
Below are a few points to remember when caring for your flowers to ensure that they last as long as possible:
- Please ensure that the vase is clean before placing flowers in it.
- Place them in a cool place, out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources (i.e. radiators).
- Replace the water (with tepid water) every couple of days.
- Snip the ends of the stems, on an angle, when replacing the water.
- Never place your flowers near fresh fruit as they produce ethylene gas which will shorten flower life.
- If you find a few flowers go over, just pinch them out and let the other flowers grow on.
Our flowers are not treated with any chemicals, nor do we provide ‘flower food’. With the above advice, your flowers should stay looking fresh for 5 days.
If you have any feedback about your flowers, please do contact firstname.lastname@example.org.