For couples planning their big day, Loanda Flowers will aim to provide the following as part of the wedding service:
- An initial planning meeting to discuss your bespoke requirements including colour choices, favourite flowers wedding theme etc.
- A clear quotation for the flowers ordered keeping you in control of your budget.
- Ongoing communication from Loanda Flowers with little updates about the flowers progress. Remember, many of the flowers will be grown with your wedding in mind and therefore there is the complete story from seed to bouquet! Not many can say that now can they!
- A meeting at the flower patch one or two weeks before to have a look around at what flowers will be available and looking their best for your big day. Perhaps even a cup of tea and slice of cake too!
- Delivery of your flowers to the address of your choice.
Below is a guide to prices for the 2019 season.
*Price ranges are related to size, style and flower choices.
Bridal bouquets: £70-£125*
Floral crown: From £30
Garland archway: From £300
Large arrangement i.e. milk churn: £90-£125*
Country garden Jam Jar posy: £10-15 each
DIY Flowers (Price is for collection only)
DIY Buckets to suit colour scheme: From £60 (approx. 60 stems).
DIY buckets growers choice: From £50 (approx. 60 stems of mixed flowers -best available on the day)
If there are any other items you particularly want but that are not listed above, this can be discussed at the initial meeting.
Your wedding is unique and therefore the flowers and arrangements will be too. Prices listed above are simply a guide and a detailed quotation would be provided following an initial meeting.
Please note 2020 prices may see an increase.